Keyhole Suspended Primate Caging
This design has a one-piece stainless steel wrapper that consists of solid sides and back. The cage top, front and bottom are made from one piece of stainless steel wire mesh. The back of each cage has full-width reinforcement plates along the top and bottom, which provides additional strength to the back of the cage. Two of the keyhole slots are located on the top plate, with one slot on the bottom plate.
The perch can be mounted from front to back, or on the back wall of the cage. All door options come with a shielded, tamper-proof, self-latching catch. These cages can be wall mounted or can mount to a variety of racks. These come standard from Unifab in a rack of four cages. Each rack is available with autowater and a flush back system.
These cages can be designed for horizontal socialization using sliding panels in the side walls of the cages. Unifab’s keyhole suspended primate cages are constructed of 304 stainless steel.
- Animal Space: 4.3 sq.ft | 6.2 sq.ft
- Cage Dimensions (WxDxH): 23.5″ x 26.5″ x 30.5″ | 33″ x 26.5″ x 30.5″
- Rack Dimensions (WxDxH): 55.5″ x 33.5″ x 82.5″ | 74.5″ x 33.5″ x 82.5″
- 2 Door options: Sliding, Guillotine
- Option to include ratchet type squeeze back
- Removable metabolism collection plan available upon request
- Transfer tunnel for vertical socialization capabilities available
- 3 Socialization panel options: Solid stainless steel, Stainless steel wire, and Clear polycarbonate